- Multicenter, Randomized Controlled Clinical Investigation Evaluating a Unique Micro Fluid Jet Technology Device vs. Standard Debridement in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot - David G. Armstrong DPM MD PhD et al, Keck School of Medicine USC
- A retrospective clinical observational study in 90 patients with acute and chronic wounds - Dr. M. Reber Kantonsspital Obwalden and Dr. P. Nussbaumer Spital Lachen
- Efficacy of micro waterjet debridement of acute & chronic wounds in a practice setting - Charles K Lee MD FACS, et al, L plastic surgery San Francisco.
- Speed of Healing following Debridement of a Charcot Foot wound using the Medaxis debritom+ micro water jet technology - Florence Summers DPM, et al.
- The use of a novel micro water jet technology for limb salvage in lower extremity gangrene - Anna Sanchez DPM, et al.